Are you a nutrition professional who helps clients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome to follow a low FODMAP diet?
Would your work be easier with reliable resources that allowed you to effortlessly take your clients through every stage of the low FODMAP diet?
Introducing the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit
After I started teaching nutrition professionals how to bring the low FODMAP diet into their nutrition practice, they asked me to create a stack of resources that they could use with their clients.
My students were smart… they didn’t want to waste their time reinventing the wheel. Instead they wanted access to the resources that I used with my clients so that they’d have everything they needed and could spend their time keeping their clients happy.
So I’ve bundled up my resources, added in some new resources that were specifically requested, and created the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit. Now all you need to do is download the kit, determine which resources will work best with your clients, and put them to good use.
Because the best way for you to serve your clients is to be working with them in your practice, not fussing around on the computer.
Better for them, better for you, better for business.
What's included in the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit?
The kit contains resources for you to use during a client session, plus handouts that you can provide to your clients. These include:
- Screening forms and checklists to ensure your client is a good fit for the low FODMAP diet and to help you determine when they’re ready to proceed to each subsequent phase.
- Information about where to find FODMAPs and how to avoid them in cooking, including food lists and meal suggestions.
- A clear protocol for FODMAP Reintroductions and the steps to take when modifying a client’s diet after testing is completed.
- Practitioner cheat sheets for all 3 phases of the low FODMAP diet with the steps for working through a session, tips to remind your client about, and a list of the resources that your client may need.
- Essential handouts to supplement your client sessions for each of the 3 phases of the low FODMAP diet.
- Templates that your clients can use to track their progress, including food and symptom trackers.
- Low FODMAP Nutrient Tables to use when additional nutritional needs arise for clients, including dietary fibre, calcium, plant-based protein and energy boosters. Plus simplified handouts for clients so they know which foods to choose.
The client handouts and templates are provided in two formats. This means that:
- You can choose which documents to provide at each session, based on your client’s needs and stage of the low FODMAP diet.
- You can choose which format you’d prefer to provide your clients with… printed handouts or downloadable files.
Dr Glenda Bishop
Who designed the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit?
Dr Glenda Bishop is a Registered Nutritionist, neuroscientist, wellness coach and educator. She is also a fully trained and experienced university educator, having worked as a lecturer at Monash University before starting her nutrition practice. Glenda’s own practice, A Less Irritable Life, specialises in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and FODMAPs. In addition to her professional understanding of IBS, Glenda’s personal understanding of the day-to-day challenges that IBS creates stems from her being diagnosed with IBS 25 years ago. Glenda’s mission is to help people with IBS to live a less irritable life – whether by helping clients who have IBS directly or by training nutrition professionals so that they can help clients with IBS in their own practice.
What you get for your investment:
For a full list of what’s included in the kit, here’s the table of contents:
You’ll get 3 bonus videos that explain:
- How to the Monash University Low FODMAP Diet app
- How to use the FODMAP Friendly app
- How to set the FODMAP filters on the Monash University Low FODMAP Diet app
This way you’ll know exactly how to explain the apps to your clients to ensure they use them properly. You also get links to demonstration videos that you can share with your clients.
Feedback from other Nutrition Professionals:
“I recently purchased the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit. I didn’t have the time to make the resources myself, but I wanted to provide a professional looking pack to my clients rather than pieces cobbled together. I knew the pack was developed by an expert and would provide everything I needed to work with my clients on a low FODMAP diet. Thanks for the Kit, Glenda, it has been an effective, well designed and time saving resource.”
Rachel Eagleton, Rachel Eagleton Nutritionist
“I found Glenda’s Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit instrumental in setting up my new practice. Setting up a new business is so time consuming with so much material needing to be prepared. What a delight to have everything I needed right at hand after purchasing this kit. My very first client had fodmap issues and I was fully prepared from the very beginning to help this client. Thank you Glenda for giving me a great start to my business.”
Carolyn English, Preventative Nutrition
Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit: $129
Add your business branding to the kit for an additional $50
(you'll need to contact Glenda after purchase to arrange this).
Note: Nutrition professionals who have enrolled in Bringing the Low FODMAP Diet into Your Nutrition Practice receive a loyalty discount of $40.
Will the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit teach me how to take a client through the low FODMAP diet?
No it will not. The Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit was created for nutritional professionals who already understand how the low FODMAP diet works, but who didn’t want to spend the time needed to create their own resources to use with clients. If you haven’t yet learned how the low FODMAP diet works or need extra professional development before being ready to take a client through the diet, then this course is for you: Bringing the Low FODMAP Diet into Your Nutrition Practice.
I’ve previously enrolled in Bringing the Low FODMAP Diet into Your Nutrition Practice. How do I get my discount on the Kit?
Within the final module of the course, you’ll find a discount coupon that you can use when purchasing the Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit. If you can’t find the coupon, email Glenda at email@example.com
I want to put my own business branding on the handouts that I give to clients. Can I do this?
Wanting to put your own business details on your client resources is an excellent business decision and it will help to make your practice look more professional. As indicated in point #5 of the Terms & Conditions (see below), “you may not alter the branding of the kit or downloadable resources in any way.” However, for a small additional cost of $50, your branding can be added on to every page of the kit and downloadable resources.
This co-branding includes addition of the following 3 items in a box at the bottom of each page:
- “Provided by X”, where X = your name or your business name.
- The URL of your business.
- A hotlink so that if clients click on your branding in the electronic version, it will take them directly to your URL.
If you’d like to see an example before purchase, email Glenda Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Terms & Conditions of Purchase?
Your purchase of this Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource kit grants you the license to use the materials as follows:
- You may use the materials in this kit within your nutrition practice to assist your clients who are following a low FODMAP diet.
- You may not share any of the materials in this kit, in whole or in part, outside of your nutrition practice.
- You may provide handouts from this kit to your clients in one of two ways: In printed form, where the handouts are either printed from this book or from the additional downloadable resources provided as part of the kit.
- In electronic form, using the additional downloadable resources that were provided as part of this kit. Your clients should be informed that these resources are provided for their personal use only.
- You may not provide your clients with an electronic copy of this book. Nor may you provide them with a complete printed version of this book. As per point 3, you may provide printed handouts to your clients, but they must be selected as appropriate for your client’s specific needs.
- You may not alter the branding of the kit or downloadable resources in any way. If you want your branding added to the kit and downloadable resources, email Glenda Bishop at email@example.com
- You may not share any of the materials in this kit with other nutrition professionals or nutrition students. If a nutrition student or nutrition professional is shadowing you in your client work, or temporarily replacing you in your nutrition practice, then you may provide them access as needed to assist your clients; however, they may not use the materials with their own clients or in other areas of their work.
- You may not share any of the materials in this kit, in whole or in part, on any social media platform. This includes any platform that is used to provide a closed or private forum as part of your nutrition practice. If you have such a forum, you may provide the resources directly to your clients as described in point 3, but not on the forum itself.
- You may not use the materials in this kit for commercial purposes, except as an aid or resource within your nutrition practice, but their use must not form the central point of your services. Nor may you transform the materials provided in this kit to generate or adapt a commercial service or product that is in competition with any of the services or products provided by Glenda Bishop or A Less Irritable Life.
I am not a nutrition professional, but I have IBS and want information that will help me to do the low FODMAP diet. Can I buy this kit?
This Low FODMAP Diet Practice Resource Kit was created for nutrition professionals who already understand the low FODMAP diet and how to use it with clients. As such, there’s no education within this kit, simply resources that nutrition professionals can use within their practice. Because of that, the handouts and templates are designed to be provided alongside qualified nutrition advice. They are not suitable to be used by people who have IBS in isolation from a qualified nutrition professional.
If you do have IBS and need help with a low FODMAP diet, then you should check out the other resources that I have available that provide support to people who have IBS:
- Getting Started on a Low FODMAP Diet. Discover if your IBS improves without FODMAPs using this step-by-step process that gives you everything that you need to get started on a low FODMAP diet. This course will take you through the initial elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet.
- FODMAP Reintroductions. Discover the FODMAPs that trigger your IBS using this step-by-step process that guides you through the process of FODMAP reintroductions so you can expand your diet without upsetting your tummy. This course will take you through the second tolerance testing phase of the low FODMAP diet.
- The Low FODMAP Meal Builder. Soon you’ll be making low FODMAP meals that are exactly the way that you like to eat, keeping your tummy happy while your taste buds smile. This eBook will teach you to adjust your meals by showing you low FODMAP alternatives and strategies to make your meals taste good.